- DVD/VCR combos
- LCD projector
- Laptop connections
- Amplifier and ceiling speakers
- Digital document cameras are available in some rooms.
- Overhead projectors can be placed in any classroom if requested
The following software is preinstalled on all computers. Additional software can be installed on request. You will need to provide the software and all product keys and documentation to the ITS department for the campus to meet this request.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, (2003 and 2007)
- Windows Media Player
- Quicktime player
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Internet Explorer
- Misc plugins for web browsers, for example, Java, Flash, Shockwave
The rooms are equipped with PC's. If you prefer to use a Mac, you will need to bring your own laptop and an attachment/converter to connect to the VGA cables in the rooms.
Wireless Internet at the RRC
- Wireless Access Information
- Open (unencrypted) wireless network
- Texas State University provides access to the open (unencrypted) wireless network [broadcast SSID "TexasStateUniversity"]. Access on this open network is restricted to web-based services. These include activities like general Internet browsing and the use of Texas State web-based applications as well as other common web applications like Gmail. Please be advised that you are on an open, unencrypted network and it is only safe to enter passwords or other confidential information when you are connected to a trusted secure website.